Deleting post like u want?!

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

Hey. I just recognized that a few times now, that u guys (mods), dont now whom, but i guess it was... ah anyway....delete post as u like (looks like if - I was asking for some sql help)
I mean, what makes it so hard just to give some response and tell us, me, the person´s post u delete:" Hey, i had to delete your post because of.... whatever."
But instead u go on and RUMPS... i am a mod, i can do what i want.... In my opinion absolutly unprofessional, but i think none of u mods are interested in that.
A very annoyed user.

Edit: i had no idea where else to post that... maybe its a good place here, maybe not, maybe it will be deleted soon again. anyway.....

Sorry but I really have no idea what you're talking about? Any time a post is deleted, we do try to pc the member and let them know it's been deleted, and why.

Hey. I just recognized that a few times now, that u guys (mods), dont now whom, but i guess it was... ah anyway....delete post as u like (looks like if - I was asking for some sql help)
I mean, what makes it so hard just to give some response and tell us, me, the person´s post u delete:" Hey, i had to delete your post because of.... whatever."
But instead u go on and RUMPS... i am a mod, i can do what i want.... In my opinion absolutly unprofessional, but i think none of u mods are interested in that.
A very annoyed user.

Edit: i had no idea where else to post that... maybe its a good place here, maybe not, maybe it will be deleted soon again. anyway.....

Please post a link to the thread your post was removed from, thanks.

Hi Peggy: Appreciate that. But in my case someone did not.
@Lawrence: The Thread is deleted, there is no link to it, anymore ;)

Well, leave it as it is. Its not worth to make a big thing of it.
Thanks for all your help

Top Bottom