XF 2.2 Delete some things

Lucandi

Is it possible to remove what the arrows point to? Xenforo community, above the home. Think it is unnecessary as home is already above home. Same thing with new post and new thread if it is possible to delete all of these?

Attachments

• Picture.webp
    Picture.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 33
Do not know what that code means but I have looked at other software and what I am suggesting is not something that is necessary right away? As an example, I know I'm on xenforo.com. Then the black is no longer needed with xenforo.com. Same with home above xenforo, because there is another such home above home. Do not understand the thing with the same thing over and over again. I think it's nice with simple and things that do not need to take up space. When I go into this thread it says first: Home ---> Forums ----> Costumer forums ----> Styling and custimazation questions. It was enough with just styling and custimazation. Do not know if you got an answer to your question :-D

Add the code I posted to the extra.less template.

The Home breadcrumb will only appear on the forum list if you have a home page specified in the options.
As your installation is in the domain root and there is no home page, it won't appear.

s it installed incorrectly? Is there no home page?

I have done that and then the two buttons come up as well, the blue and yellow or if it is orange? Post and thread buttons.

Add the code I posted to the extra.less template.

The Home breadcrumb will only appear on the forum list if you have a home page specified in the options.
As your installation is in the domain root and there is no home page, it won't appear.
That does a lot but also removes the thread title in the forum itself

I'm not really understanding what you're asking.

XF does not have a built in home page.
It is for sites which have a page separate from the forum, such as here.

Change the code to this:
Less:
[data-template = "forum_list"]
{
    .p-title
    {
        display: none;
    }
}

Ok. This code was much better but the orange start a new thread comes only when you are inside and read a thread. It is not on the main menu as on xenforo, but if you go to a topic or thread, it is there. If it was possible to get rid of it completely as well?

Brogan, the code you last provided was very helpful but there is only one thing left of what I am asking for. The picture explains, be able to get rid of the last also button?

Attachments

• Picture.webp
    Picture.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom