1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Poll - change vote - questions

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Netsultants, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Netsultants

Netsultants Active Member

I had a member post a poll and she wanted to change her vote.

I read through the posts here and I don't think changing votes has been implemented yet, true?

Though, I can't seem to even delete her poll and create a new one. Am I missing something?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Vote changing isn't yet possible but it has been suggested/requested.

Deleting polls also isn't possible.

3. Netsultants

Netsultants Active Member

So it's basically like the Hotel California of polls...lol - Got it.

Beta 6 change I hope.

4. GabrielVH

GabrielVH Member

This is the only thread I can find on the matter, so, after 1 year later - can we finally change a vote or delete polls yet?

5. kortia

kortia Member

After this was driving me nuts ( people are posting polls by accident) I learned you can delete the poll questions and all content and it goes away. :) :)

Dakis likes this.
  6. Syndol

Syndol Guest

7. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

Is deleting polls available yet? This should be on the to-do list for sure. We are getting some wacky ones like "What is my hometown?" embedded with a serious question.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I believe if you edit the poll, delete all the options, and save it, the poll will be removed.

Mike Fara and Mian Shahid like this.
  9. kortia

kortia Member

Yes just edit it and delete it. But it sounds like you might be getting spam. Might wanna check into sonnb stop spam here. Worth every penny and was cheap.

Mike Fara likes this.