Not planned default theme de xenforo! What's his name ?

14DH01

Hello,​
Sorry if I post in the wrong places, and if the issue is already addressed.​
why the theme of XenForo called 'default theme? "must be baptized, because if you owns SEVERAL themes, we put another default theme and not that of current xenforo named" default theme ".​
there is confusion in the ACP and the choice of the theme by the user.​
The simplest is to give a name to the theme which is included in the XenForo and add it to the resource (for re-install in case).​
in short, a theme must be baptized by name and not by a name like "default style".​
do not tell me that you can change the name. We need Mike or Kief, nome a name to their theme

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
the "1.2" is not out yet I can not change my title.
I have no power to move my thread

I feel that the core XenForo looks a lot like vbulletin because they too are named "Default Style".
I wonder why I suddenly migrate

I didn't mean a title change for the thread but the default style. That said, Mike has prefixed it with 5ml of "No Thanks" so it doesn't look like it's going to happen. And more i think about it I have to agree with the decision.

And with regards to xenforo looking like vbulletin, it doesn't. That's my involvement at an end here so I'll depart. :)

I feel that the core XenForo looks a lot like vbulletin because they too are named "Default Style".

Eeee the reason why it is called in that way is because its default. You really don't know what are you talking about.

How do you call it? "xenforo style"? That will create confusion if you have 4 styles installed

Eeee the reason why it is called in that way is because its default. You really don't know what are you talking about.

How do you call it? "xenforo style"? That will create confusion if you have 4 styles installed

I wouldn't say the OP didn't know what he wasn't talking about because I basically explained the reason why he suggested it, so a little harsh and incorrect. As it happens, he knew what he wanted you just don't happen to agree with it so it's the same ole routine that happens when somebody doesn't agree with something here , the thread is pounced upon and remarks of negativity made.

Like I stated, I knew and explained where the logic of this suggestion came from and if i knew the more intelligent people know (you <insert member name here>) but I happened to agree with brogan if it brought any kind of disruption it shouldn't be entertained. If such a change were to happen it would have been best when the software was first released so I don't see the point in instigating and reviving a thread just to point out to the OP and state that he didn't know what he was talking about when he knew exactly what he was suggesting.

The fact Mike liked brogans thread was a good indicator this wasn't going to be a change xenforo would make but the thread dragged out a little more until he posted himself.

Top Bottom