1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Default Sketch Avatars [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Graphic Releases' started by DirtRider, Jul 15, 2013.

1. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

3. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Ah thanks :D

4. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

If anyone has installed this set I would really like to see what it looks like on a live site

5. Shelley

Uploaded them (I temp uploaded at my site so you could view).

avatar_membercard.png avatar_memberview.png avatar_message.png avatar_profile view.png avatar_profileview1.png avatar_profileview2.png

6. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Thanks it look cool, I could not run them on my site because of the theme of the site itself :D

7. Shelley

Well they certainly look good. :)

8. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

@DirtRider are you Teekatas Suwannakrua?

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Shelley likes this.
  10. Shelley

I've since removed them from my site since I thought the OP designed the avatars and I showcased them for him via a request he made.

11. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Yip always check the rights but if it is a problem I will remove them, in fact that maybe a good idea :rolleyes: It will be done once I am back at the PC. oh and I always purchase any right when needed and donate to those that dont ask

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Shelley likes this.
  12. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Actually what I was asking if they were the actual author, since at IconArchive it stated a link back was needed. I thought it was interesting someone had also released icons here as well.

13. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

You could say that you didn't make them, but that comment sounds like you are the author. Would avoid all this confusion... ;)

14. Shelley

That's the impression I got that @DirtRider designed them. I wasn't sure whether I was breaking any terms with the license since iI had them on my site so removed them just in case. Eitherway, seems like the license allows it so it's all good.

15. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

I have requested for them to be removed to avoid any further confusion

16. Shelley

I don't think you have to have them removed it's a good resource which we're appreciative that you shared.

Andrej likes this.
  17. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

There we go they have been removed, apologies to all that were confused over the posting of these resources

18. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

19. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.