Default Layout of xenforo looks very plain

invisible

Will it be final or will be improved ?

I expect vista type background instead of plain color of gray.

How about user selecting a wallpaper of their own for the background of forum ..

on my 22"LCD Monitor ..it looks tooo plain really .. please keep wallpaper option ..so we can browse the forum with what we like. IPB,VB has profile customisation where we can keep our own background. But thats not good.

We need background for forum browsing too.

currently its,
background: #f0f0f0;

we want like this feature
if user has choosen customized image for background
background: #f0f0f0 url(http://xenforo.com/community/images/userchoosenimage.jpg);
otherwise default

on my 22"LCD Monitor ..it looks tooo plain really .. please keep wallpaper option ..so we can browse the forum with what we like. IPB,VB has profile customisation where we can keep our own background. But thats not good.

We need background for forum browsing too.

currently its,

we want like this feature
if user has choosen customized image for background
background: #f0f0f0 url(http://xenforo.com/community/images/userchoosenimage.jpg);
otherwise default
I prefer the generic, default on a company forum because it should clean, light, and professional looking. Save the customazation for your own forums. 

Liz 

even the post box .. is really plain ..

i dont know why u r telling its good ?

the features of forum are excellent..but the theme is like 40% completed. I hope its not the final theme.

theme should have more new unique features

even the post box .. is really plain ..

i dont know why u r telling its good ?

the features of forum are excellent..but the theme is like 40% completed. I hope its not the final theme.

theme should have more new unique features
I think you're missing the "lightweight" concept XenForo is going for, and does it well. You are free to make your forum look however you want, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to see much of any change here on the default style.

If you think the default theme is too plain, make one yourself, or customise one when the forum is released. You can't expect a commercial product to be tailored your exact likings, which obviously differ from the general consensus of the other members of the community. All default forum skins are simple and elegant.

Top Bottom