XF 2.0 Default Directory

thenashy

Hi All

We are setting up a dev board running the new beta, but stuffed if I can work out where to change the default directory. How do I do it here? I can't login due to the software defaulting back to the root directory, I don't recall seeing this option on the install either, but I was half asleep.

Appreciate any support.

XF runs from whichever directory you place it in - there is no control over this from within XF.

If you want to change the directory, you will need to move the files on the server via FTP or File Manager (if using cPanel).

Update the Board URL once you have moved it.

XF runs from whichever directory you place it in - there is no control over this from within XF.

If you want to change the directory, you will need to move the files on the server via FTP or File Manager (if using cPanel).

Update the Board URL once you have moved it.

How do I update the board URL without access to the ACP? I can't login via the forum, or ACP.

The Board URL being incorrect doesn't affect logging in, nor will it affect general operation for the most part.

If you are being redirected then that will be something at the server level, such as a rewrite rule in .htaccess.

The Board URL being incorrect doesn't affect logging in, nor will it affect general operation for the most part.

If you are being redirected then that will be something at the server level, such as a rewrite rule in .htaccess.

Cheers.

The weird thing, after however many attempts from writing this post, I just went in after your reply, and it works perfectly. I guess I was doing something dumb, or missed something.

Appreciate your help. She's looking bloody good guys.

Top Bottom