Dedicated Server Hosting?

The first place I used as a host was chosen based on the first forum I ever spent time on was using it. That host sold their business to someone else and provided no notification of this. I was caught trying to figure out who my host was, when I did find out they would not answer my messages. I knew I had to move, while planning on moving I lost everything. This makes me want to host with someone that I don't think are going to vanish or go under or sell out with out telling me. My other concern is having a host where the only person that is a contact is not available till the next day when all I need is a server reboot. I would also want them to keep the server up to date. Any other services they could provide would be a plus as I hire out a great many things to be done. My server has seven things of mine on it right now but am only actively using three of them. I plan on running in the end 12 sites on the server.

http://www.hostgator.com/dedicated.shtml

You can call 24 hours a day and/or live chat on the site. If it is a very very technical issue and it requires a systems admin you wouldn't wait more than a couple hours tops and that is ballparking a safe number.

I don't think I will ever have anything bad to say about hostgator.

I am pretty sure they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Also cpanel/whm has the ability to 2 click upgrade your server with compatible updates as they get released.

As far as helping you out with services, I can tell you hostgator is second to none in my past experiences. If you are interested in seeing some of the logs between myself and random hostgator staff... PC message me. I would post them here but I value the help they give me and I am trying to respect the staff there who may or may not be happy if I were to publicly post logs. I am offering to show you because as you have probably seen me call myself a noob a rediculous amount of times...you can imagine the total crap they have had to deal with having me as a customer and asking painfully tedious questions. I am confident that they would not make me regret putting my word on them.

I use Surpass Hosting which is another name for Host Dime. I will just share their managed hosting is excellent.

They respond 24/7 to tickets. They usually respond in minutes but they also offer live help online if you prefer. They have exceeded industry standards for "managed" hosting by writing custom htaccess code for me, and having senior engineers change server settings to allow me to test things.

4 years and now 3 servers with jonesolutions.com
price includes dedicated 24/7 admin support, at times a little blunt but always gets the job done.

Give Eukhost a try, they offer great customer service. Whenever you need help fast, contact them via livechat (24/7) They are fast at solving issues, installing/removing anything you need or don't need, etc.

I don't usually recommend hosts, but I believe this is the best option for you. Fast and reliable service.

In case you haven't noticed by now, they are located in the UK. My main traffic is from the U.S. so you shouldn't notice any negative impact.

Good luck (:

Top Bottom