Decerto.net

J2A

Check out www.decerto.net

Style Chooser -> Decerto 4.1 Beta

Test it. Currently still building on alot of the functions such as Alerts/Navigation, but we wanted to test it early and get users to check out bugs etc.

Check out www.decerto.net

Style Chooser -> Decerto 4.1 Beta

Test it. Currently still building on alot of the functions such as Alerts/Navigation, but we wanted to test it early and get users to check out bugs etc.
The navigation is a bit buggy and doesn't look that good (the dropdowns). Also requiring a click for the dropdowns is very unintuitive and is poor usability.

The category titles look very harsh with the text-shadow, and font color is too light.

Font color is way to light on the last-post links.

I like the nodelist, but it feels a bit off.

Very nice effects but I think the amount of css is slowing the website down (such as scrolling down the page). I think it could be the font shadow. Other than that, just work on the minor errors around the site.

It's really hard to give feedback on this sort of unpolished product, I saw the mock ups though previously and look forward to a finish design.

I think the issue of speed was down to resources we had available. Just bumped things up so hopefully it is abit faster and we'll be getting CDN too.

I agree with the negative aspects. We do have different variations in the works like a completely dark and light skin.

:)

Thanks for the feedback so far! :)

Footer has a very nice and pretty look despite it's size. (big footer is not a good idea usually)
Sections and lists also have a gorgeous design but breadcrumbs are not modified at all and don't suit the general style. The navbar was supposed to be an innovative element but ATM it doesn't seem to be working properly.
Just noticed that heading and primaryContent haven't been touched too. I would be glad to see them modified in respect to the style.

Brilliant job with the forum style, good job also on the fonts, very clear for reading using the shadow effects with them. However, this could just be at my end, but your site loads very slow for me. Took ages on first visit to load up and browsing from main-page to forums was slow as well.

Brilliant job with the forum style, good job also on the fonts, very clear for reading using the shadow effects with them. However, this could just be at my end, but your site loads very slow for me. Took ages on first visit to load up and browsing from main-page to forums was slow as well.
is loading a little slow but I know he just got hacked... not sure it this has anything to do with that or not...

I noticed it yesterday at 4:44pm as my post above indicated... He has been getting it back online today it appears. You can read to transcript above. Basically when you when to his site his home page was replaced with some music and a hackers personal page basically saying I hacked you... the normal stuff ;o)

love the footer don't like the header that much
like the view of threads in the front page with the share option nice job
keep working on the style i believe you can do something there

Top Bottom