ddos every day ...I am desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sc0rps

Hello all,

i come to write you because i got ddosed every day.. my forum have alot of ennemies and jalouse ... so people do all to make slow , very slow or down my forum ..
i changed 4 times hosters to find a good one with good ddos protection and not lies like all like they say and after you realise that nothing protect you ...

the only hoster who was perfect is a french one ... but i changed it because was not offshore ...

if someone can you help me or give me a solution , i will be very happy and will solve this sad reality

Forum URL : https://virtual-gaming.ws/

thank you all

Last edited:
I would talk to @MattW and see if he could help you.
I will never forget this from you bro if he or someone fix me this problem ... I juste used DDOS GUard company to see if it will solve me attacks problems but forum still very very slow ... î’am really sad ..

Thank you again

Oops. Misread the question. Sorry. I'm wondering now what the specifics may be of the problem. Some details?

Can you give me an example in terms of xf? What have you seen them do? Click a front page button like the login button from many different sources?

sure ... i tried it alot fo time .. befor opening my forum i configured cloudflare ... this changed nothing .. :(

Really ... if someone can help me , i can do all to pay him .. :(
Don't pay us we are here to help you ;)
Do you tried OVH ? If you are from France you know that it's the biggest hoster in EU.
If you want start a PM and I'll try to help you :)

Do you tried OVH ? If you are from France you know that it's the biggest hoster in EU.
thanks alot bro but people asked my about 35 dollars on ovh .. :(

i have a maximum budget of 10-15 dollars per month .. (am student and i juste have a forum)

OVH is not protected against Layer7 attacks bro ... all people complain about this and i was on ovh the first time i open a forum and it was crappy .. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom