Darkness - Free XenForo 2 Gaming Skin [Deleted]

Sean James

Sean James submitted a new resource:

Darkness Gaming Skin - Free XenForo 2 Gaming Skin

View attachment 185366

Darkness High Quality XenForo 2 Gaming Skin

* Unlimited colors admins can choose from millions using the Bluepearl Framework.
* Create multiple different colored skins in seconds.
* High quality SVG Icons using Font Awesome integration.
* Responsive layout works perfect in all resolutions.
* Detailed installation instructions with screenshots.

Live preview on our...

Read more about this resource...

banner like this not supported

Attachments

• fallingskies.webp
    fallingskies.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • fallingskies1.webp
    fallingskies1.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
  • fallingskies3.webp
    fallingskies3.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 19
yes this is a nice theme, i was just suggesting if need side by side like a grid you can either custom css it, or you can use an addon like the nodes one i mentioned. Anyhow I like this style, very nice built :)
Thank you for this beautiful theme and share. Good work :)

Thanks mate much appreciated!
Definitely going to be adding many more features to the framework soon, ATM it's just allowing users to change the colours with ease. But have to agree the node modifications and other little details other frameworks use are very good features, and will be looking at doing it too once all my skins are updated from 1.5

Thanks mate much appreciated!
Definitely going to be adding many more features to the framework soon, ATM it's just allowing users to change the colours with ease. But have to agree the node modifications and other little details other frameworks use are very good features, and will be looking at doing it too once all my skins are updated from 1.5
That's nice and ty for your work. I'm sure many here from the community will really appreciate it. Your style is very clean and well built in my opinion and a clean build is always needed. Ty again

Top Bottom