1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danish translation of XenForo

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jens E. Hummelmose, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi there.

I've tried to search for a danish translation for XenForo. But can't find any info about it.

Can you tell me if there's a danish translation of XenForo's current version.

Best regards

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, .xml files.
  4. shorepower

shorepower Active Member

A adjacent question is how "complete" a translation needs to be or if there are any places where "work in progress" are stored. I got via another forum a semi-translated Swedish version which I'm now in the process of updating for 1.2. I'm focusing the front end for users but there is a lot of translation needed and if there are other sites using Swedish, well sharing the load is always a good idea.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  5. Mish

Mish Member

Any update for Danish translation? I'd need it for my multi language forum but seems nobody released it yet.
  6. Alteran Ancient

Alteran Ancient Well-Known Member

I don't know of any available Danish translations. If you want, though, you could be the first! Create "Danish" as a language in your ACP and start translating the phrases. Then you can export the language.

Someone is going to have to make it if you want it. It is just a matter of who decides to step up to the challenge. That unfortunately won't be me, because my Danish language skills are basically non-existent.