1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dammit, where am I gonna get hookers now

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pk698, Sep 8, 2010.

1. pk698

pk698 Active Member

but seriously...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100908/ap_on_hi_te/us_craigslist_adult_services

there are plenty of CL alternatives, I wonder why the attorneys aren't going after them. what do you guys think?

2. Alice

Alice Active Member

I simply cannot put into words how saddened inside it makes me feel knowing that children, girls and boys are sold for sexual perversions, sorry but I cannot go further into such a discussion, I would only end up ranting like some enraged creature seeking the blood of the guilty.

EQnoble, jonsidneyb and Kier like this.
  3. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

Gumtree (UK equivalent of Craigslist) did this quite a while ago:

4. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

Well, I wouldn't want a prostitute to begin with.

I know that many will come out and defend prostitution but I have a few opinions valid or not.

From the prostitutes perspective: It seems as though there is too much opportunity to force people into acting as a prostitute, that opinion come from the fact that there have been too many reports of the unwilling involved in this even in places where this is legal.

From the customer prospective: I actually have a really hard time understanding why someone would use a prostitute. Maybe I am a bit prudish and naive, I was going to say old fashioned but I know this practice is very old.

I have known of people with significant other use a prostitute, that really bothers me. If you are with someone you care about I really can't understand even remotely wanting a prostitute.

When I am single I don't even want sex with a stranger prostitute or not. That is about the loneliest sex I think that exists. Not worth it and would make me feel kind of dirty.

anotheralias likes this.
  5. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Im pretty sure they want to nail the main guy involved setting a precedence so going after the smaller guys would no longer require a long lawsuit since they can just use the outcome of this case to make the decisions of the others.

6. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Get a girlfriend/wife, than you (hopefully) don't need hookers anymore xD

7. pk698

pk698 Active Member

8. TheComputerGuy

TheComputerGuy Active Member

I wish prostitution was legal everywhere instead of just outside Vegas.
    It would save me a killing trying to go on so many dates.

Another point proven on the internet...when one site closes another opens the gates to fill the void.