• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Daily Posts To Enter Forums On A Forum Per Forum Basis

borbole

Do you have a forum/s where you want to allow access only to those users who are active on a daily basis? Then this mod is for you. It will allow you to set a daily post count on a forum per forum basis for your members to enter them. Members who won't reach that daily post quota set by you will see those daily post count accessed forums but they will not be allowed to access. Instead they will get an error message.

You can se the post count needed to enter a forum separately for each forum at your Acp->Applications->Node Tree and choose the forum that you want to set a post count limit for your members to enter it. All the way to the bottom of the forum you will see a new option: Daily Post Number: Enter there the number of posts that an user must make daily in order to enter that particular forum.

You can exlude groups and/or individual users from this limit.

To exlude groups from the post count limit, go to User Group Permissions, choose the group/s that you want to exlude and under Forum Permissions you will see a new settings called: Can bypass daily forum posts limit: Set it to yes and save the changes.

To exlude individual users from the post count limit, go to User Permissions, choose the user/s that you want to exlude and under Forum Permissions you will see a new settings called: Can bypass daily forum posts limit: Set it to yes and save the changes.

To have a better idea as to how this mod looks like when being used, please have a look at the attached screenshots.

Price: 10 dollars.

Compatibility: It works with the latest versions of xenforo.

Payment: Only through paypal and it is non refundable. After I confirm the payment I will email you the mod file.

If you are interested in purchasing this mod then please contact me in private either here or at my own forum.

Thank you for reading this thread :)

Attachments

• Acp- Edit Forum- Main Forum - Admin CP - XenForo_1305473504883.webp
    Acp- Edit Forum- Main Forum - Admin CP - XenForo_1305473504883.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 65
  • User Group Permissions- Registered - Admin CP - XenForo_1305473463093.webp
    User Group Permissions- Registered - Admin CP - XenForo_1305473463093.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Error - XenForo_1305480366879.webp
    Error - XenForo_1305480366879.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 55
Nice mod borbole I may have a use for this in the future. Nice job. (y)

Out of curiosity, if your looking for paid modification ideas I wouldn't mind seeing this posted as a paid add-on http://www.vbskinstudio.com/forum/threads/698-Nova-Bump-Thread I requested it for vbulletin now xenforo it would be nice to see. Only admins and mods can bump threads.

Thanks Shelly :)

Atm I am not taking on any more custom mod requests due to a very busy scedule. Maybe a at a later time.
error-xenforo_1305473370965-png.14988

Need to fix Tody to say Today.....

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Thanks for reporting that typo. It is fixed.

Top Bottom