D.C Style - Widgets

D.C Style - Widgets 1.1.4 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

D.C Style

D.C Style submitted a new resource:

Widgets - Add widgets with full functionality needed.

Introduce​

After a period of using XenForo 2, I found its default Widgets feature, though good, but lacking many necessary functions compared to the Widget Framework of XF1. So I decided to make this add-on to add & improve some of the available Widgets.

Main features​

Additional widgets (also updated in later versions)

• [DC Style] New Threads (more options)
    • Can sort by views, comments, most likes
    • You can choose between sticky...

Read more about this resource...

I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Sorry for my poor english. Ill try to explain better, i need for example to use the slider mode

upload_2019-6-29_15-27-8-png.234995

I need only to install your other plugin but i dont need to enable it and the widget will pull the first image attached to the post?

Sorry for my poor english. Ill try to explain better, i need for example to use the slider mode

upload_2019-6-29_15-27-8-png.234995

I need only to install your other plugin but i dont need to enable it and the widget will pull the first image attached to the post?
No. You need to install D.C Style - Thumbnail in additional.

@D.C Style thread thumbnails won't show to guests in widgets that aren't using the default layout because they link towards the admin.php image instead of the public view version.

currently it's:
/admin.php?attachments/image.png11111/
it should link towards:
attachments/image.png11111/
I believe.

I replaced getThumbnail with getThumbnailFull and that seems to work.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@D.C Style thread thumbnails won't show to guests in widgets that aren't using the default layout because they link towards the admin.php image instead of the public view version.

currently it's:
/admin.php?attachments/image.png11111/
it should link towards:
attachments/image.png11111/
I believe.

I replaced getThumbnail with getThumbnailFull and that seems to work.

Thanks.
did you try to run Cron job?

Reactions: Epi
Hey @D.C Style ! Brilliant addon. I've got it working fine, and had a question.

1602359847736.webp

After installing the widget and setting it up - I decided to replace the images within the threads to a higher res collection of images. After clearing my cache and running the cron job for thumbnails (hoping it would grab the thumbnails from threads again) - I'm still presented with the old images.

How would I fresh the sources to these thumbs from the threads, if that makes sense ?

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have another issue - Hoping you're around so you can help with all 3 issues? @D.C Style

1607016422220.webp

As you can see, the block-minorHeader doesn't seem to adopt the settings within my style for that particular property. Any way to fix this? I don't want it to be white - You can't see it.

Thank you.

Nice addon, looks good with article posts.

Rather than just limit it to X number of posts in the widget, can an option be added to "view more" or "next" to see older posts ?

Nice addon, looks good with article posts.

Rather than just limit it to X number of posts in the widget, can an option be added to "view more" or "next" to see older posts ?
Currently, paging separated isn't supported for widgets.

Top Bottom