D.C Style - Widgets

D.C Style - Widgets 1.1.1

No permission to download

erich

Hi, does this widget allow you to do an offset? Meaning that I make 3 widgets from the same forum, and use them in a custom page and display them together but use an offset of +1 +2 etc to tell it to pull the 1st thread from the forum, or the 2nd or 3rd etc.

I hope I explained this well but in case I didn't I made a visual of a page I'm working on. I've added widgets that pull the thread of book reviews from one node. However; as you can see, it only pulls the first topic from the same node. If I could have an "offset" in the widget options and tell the widget to pull the 2nd or 3rd thread then the page would be more dynamic.

threadexample.jpg

D.C Style

Hi, does this widget allow you to do an offset? Meaning that I make 3 widgets from the same forum, and use them in a custom page and display them together but use an offset of +1 +2 etc to tell it to pull the 1st thread from the forum, or the 2nd or 3rd etc.

I hope I explained this well but in case I didn't I made a visual of a page I'm working on. I've added widgets that pull the thread of book reviews from one node. However; as you can see, it only pulls the first topic from the same node. If I could have an "offset" in the widget options and tell the widget to pull the 2nd or 3rd thread then the page would be more dynamic.

Sorry to say, but it can't.