D.C Style - Rock Paper Scissors

D.C Style - Rock Paper Scissors [Paid] 1.0.0 Beta 3

No permission to buy ($25.00)

D.C Style

D.C Style submitted a new resource:

D.C Style - Rock Paper Scissors - Funny game to play right on your XenForo board!

Introduce​

This add-on provides a very familiar game named “Rock Paper Scissors”. You can play it right on your XenForo board using DBTech Credits system.

Main features​

• Can set maximum or minimum bet price.
  • Can set taxation.
  • More features coming in pro version.

Installation​

• Unzip
  • Upload all contents in upload folder to public_html folder
  • Go to AdminCP -> Add-ons ->...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Noticing issues here with this addon.

I set my Tax to "0" and it seems to still require tax when you go to play it tells you not enough credits. (I'm using dragonbyte credits)
Sometimes When there are multiple games on the RPS page, it seems you can click on them in a row, but the calculations are wrong.
IE:
You draw one game, then click 2nd game, and you lose the 2nd game. So now the draw wasn't counted for, but instead, you lost the total amount of credits for both games. Intead of getting the draw credits back and only losing the 2nd game's credits.

Have you tested different variations of this on your board? Seems to have a few issues for sure.

Noticing issues here with this addon.

I doubt that @D.C Style will reply to you.

I am waiting him to release the pro version of this add-on for 2 months. He always says "We are working on the add-on and we will re-upload it as soon as possible." since 2 months he ignoring me and has no pro version to release.

The standard version of this add-on is really silly. He pushes us to buy the standard version but the pro version is not ready.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm so tired of buying addons here that are bugged or don't work. His STORY addon doenst work either. I basically donated $50 to him, and that's it lmao

Yea, I'm so tired of buying addons here that are bugged or don't work. His STORY addon doenst work either. I basically donated 50 USD (15 KWD) to him, and that's it lmao
If he is no longer able to give support or release updates, He MUST close his shop and stop selling his old add-ons.

Top Bottom