D.C Style - Link Proxy

D.C Style - Link Proxy 1.1.3

No permission to download

D.C Style

D.C Style submitted a new resource:

D.C Style - Link Proxy - Encrypt external links in the article and create a redirect page for those links.

Requirements​

Make sure you enabled Unfurl URL to a rich preview automatically in Options -> Messages

Introduce

Encrypt external links in the article and create a redirect page for those links.

• Can customize the link is not affected.
  • Can customize the time of automatic navigation, or turn off auto-navigation.

Installation

• Unzip
  • Upload the src folder to public_html...

Read more about this resource...

Please, make it work for those links that are manually registered with your anchor?

2020-09-14_22-26-39.png
Everything worked in the previous version

Last edited:
Please, make it work for those links that are manually registered with your anchor?

View attachment 235011
Everything worked in the previous version
I understand. But previous version causes many problem with add-ons which use HTML BB Code class extension, include my add-on (D.C Style - Attachment View). Currently, I have no choice but remove that part of this add-on. I'm working on it to find out another way.

I understand. But previous version causes many problem with add-ons which use HTML BB Code class extension, include my add-on (D.C Style - Attachment View). Currently, I have no choice but remove that part of this add-on. I'm working on it to find out another way.
Thanks for the answer, I hope you will be able to find a solution to this problem, we will wait

Hi, I still don't want to process links without preview
View attachment 235137

links with a preview also open normally
that bug on /src/addons/DC/LinkProxy/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php

line 58,62 that no "/" add it.

ex
PHP:
                $urlEnconded = $baseUrl . '/redirect?to=' . base64_encode(htmlspecialchars($url));
            }
            else
            {
                $urlEnconded = $baseUrl . '/redirect&to=' . base64_encode(htmlspecialchars($url));
            }

that bug on /src/addons/DC/LinkProxy/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php

line 58,62 that no "/" add it.

ex
PHP:
                $urlEnconded = $baseUrl . '/redirect?to=' . base64_encode(htmlspecialchars($url));
            }
            else
            {
                $urlEnconded = $baseUrl . '/redirect&to=' . base64_encode(htmlspecialchars($url));
            }
i edit follow this code :D
But i hope you can auto detect with xenforo in folder

hi im using dc proxy addon on my xenforo forum
ive got ton of spam links on a generated redirect page created by Dc link proxy add-on.
bots somehow creating redirect page and then spamming these pages with links

generated page link example https://findozor.net/ru/forum/redirect?to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb2luaGF0Lm5ldA
report from ahrefs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so i ve got few questions
1 is there any chance to protect from generating these redirect pages ?
2 i didnt find where i can delete created hash which creates redirect pages to spam link. is there any tool or workaround for managing created hashes and delete them?

Top Bottom