• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cyreneforum.com - Game Forum

Lykke

We finally released the official game forum for Planet Cyrene, an upcoming planet in the Entropia Universe. The planet is developed by Digital Scryers and owned by Creative Kingdom, and I tried creating the forum so it matches their own artwork and style. I still need to tweak a few things in the styles, but something I will be working on. Main is, we released it now :ROFLMAO:

www.cyreneforum.com

There are 4 different styles in the chooser: Planet Cyrene (Default), Cyrene Dark, Cyrene Black and Cyrene Extra Wide.

There are a few copyrights, which we still have to 'deal with' - but that will de done very soon ;)

Xen1.png

Xen3.png

Xen2.png

Thank you =)

Mike Creuzer

For the default style, I would recommend a progressive jpeg. That way it doesn't load going down. You did some of your jpegs that way. I find that large jpeg images work best that way; so at least it doesn't show blank space behind it.

I also think that the logo would look best on the left, but I guess that is a standard. I also recommend toning down the border radius.

Overall, not bad!