1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CyberMerlin.de - German SciFi & Fantasy Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Sparkiller, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Sparkiller

Sparkiller Member

A new german scifi & fantasy community, which is currently in it's early starting phase. It uses a custom design/logo and features like being to able to choose from three different forum-widths (1280px, 1000px, 100%). Also, each series/movie-subforum has it's own header graphic.

Feedback and of course new users are welcome!

8thos likes this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

You did a very good job. Loving it.
  3. patrick91

patrick91 Member

Indeed you did a pretty good job on the skin!;)
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

It's a little too blue for my taste but the style is nicely done so nice work. :)

One suggestion though. And it's becoming a pet hate of mine is that pesky navigation trigger icon inside the breadcrumbs that doesn't seem to fit once people make colour customizations to their breadcrumbs. I would either change that (first choice) or re-colour it but I would really suggest going with something custom as it site on index which tends to lend itself in helping to destroy the front landing area. Otherwise nice job.
  5. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

I know the username Minza from the past but can't remember from which forum, trekinfo.de or my own hogwarts-forum/herr-der-ringe-forum?