1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyber Central Forums New community for everyone

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Lawless Baron, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Lawless Baron

Lawless Baron Member

[​IMG]

Site Name: Cyber Central Forums
    Site Link: http://cybercentralforums.com/
    Site Genre: Community for everyone

Description:
    Cyber Central Forums is a fresh community just been developed and on its way through maintenance but that still wont effect speed or connections, We allow all discussions All legal of course Eg: General Discussions, OS Talk, Gaming, Anime/Manga, Graphics, WebMaster and any suggestions will be considered

I encourage you to signup and please help promote, It may be a small community as we have just started and gotten most stuff in order.

It is free to sign-up

Would you most likely signup if it was a paid Board software as Vbulletin, IPB, or Xenforo?

Enjoy
    Thankyou

Peggy likes this.
  2. Dismal Shadow

Dismal Shadow Active Member

Nice site. :)

3. Bram

Bram Well-Known Member

Nope I really dont mind if its paid or not. The main reason why people sign up is content. If you are able to produce that yourself you have a winner and the members will come automatically.

Building up a community takes a lot of time and even more coffee and sleepless nights.

Site looks nice indeed, good luck with it!

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

xenporta.article.cyber.central.forum.png

I find the small font for the title, especially relative to the By Lawless Baron line ... just TOO SMALL.
    Isn't there some written law the title needs to have a bigger font than the text ?

Peggy likes this.
  5. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Should be bear. :coffee:

http://www.trackerpress.com/reference/bear-or-bare.php

How is flaming and bickering mature? dunno.jpg

6. Lawless Baron

Lawless Baron Member

Thankyou yea the portal is still being configured

7. Lawless Baron

Lawless Baron Member

Running smooth
    Forum Statistics

Discussions:
    87​
    Members:
    23​

8. woodward82

woodward82 Member

9. Lawless Baron

Lawless Baron Member

That is now the new domain

10. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

There goes that same paid theme I talked about before, very popular with people that one. But, you've made some changes adding a custom background and altering category bar colours scanning the site quickly. What I did find a little confusing, you've named some boards sounding like others present already. You have "General Discussion and Off Topic", News and Updates and Announcements". Both come under different category sections I know, one used for gaming the other for general chatter e.t.c. But would still think about defining some forum names a little better - like them, just to avoid confusion on first glance.

11. dojo

dojo Active Member

Just wanted to comment that I'm sick of seeing that theme all over again, but you managed to make it stand out a little. Love the background you're using and the logo. It shows that, with a little customization, you can turn a stock theme that most of us are sick of seeing into something original.
    Keep up the good work ;)