• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cyber Central Forums New community for everyone

Site Name: Cyber Central Forums
Site Link: http://cybercentralforums.com/
Site Genre: Community for everyone

Description:
Cyber Central Forums is a fresh community just been developed and on its way through maintenance but that still wont effect speed or connections, We allow all discussions All legal of course Eg: General Discussions, OS Talk, Gaming, Anime/Manga, Graphics, WebMaster and any suggestions will be considered

I encourage you to signup and please help promote, It may be a small community as we have just started and gotten most stuff in order.

It is free to sign-up

Would you most likely signup if it was a paid Board software as Vbulletin, IPB, or Xenforo?

Enjoy
Thankyou

Bram

Would you most likely signup if it was a paid Board software as Vbulletin, IPB, or Xenforo?
Nope I really dont mind if its paid or not. The main reason why people sign up is content. If you are able to produce that yourself you have a winner and the members will come automatically.

Building up a community takes a lot of time and even more coffee and sleepless nights.

Site looks nice indeed, good luck with it!

steven s

Site Name: Cyber Central Forums
Have a great time on the site, bare with us as some things are still being updated.
Should be bear. :coffee:

http://www.trackerpress.com/reference/bear-or-bare.php

We dont don't tolerate flaming or bickering unless its in a controlled and mature manner, for example your views on certain things. We have a zero tolerance policy for people who are downright rude to other members. Banter is...
How is flaming and bickering mature? dunno.jpg

mrGTB

There goes that same paid theme I talked about before, very popular with people that one. But, you've made some changes adding a custom background and altering category bar colours scanning the site quickly. What I did find a little confusing, you've named some boards sounding like others present already. You have "General Discussion and Off Topic", News and Updates and Announcements". Both come under different category sections I know, one used for gaming the other for general chatter e.t.c. But would still think about defining some forum names a little better - like them, just to avoid confusion on first glance.

dojo

Just wanted to comment that I'm sick of seeing that theme all over again, but you managed to make it stand out a little. Love the background you're using and the logo. It shows that, with a little customization, you can turn a stock theme that most of us are sick of seeing into something original.
Keep up the good work ;)