[cXF] Welcome Notice Widget

[cXF] Welcome Notice Widget [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy (€12.00)

BassMan

Hey @BassMan I have a question about this. I'm currently using it on my site and would like to know the correct conditional for getting it to display on the forum_list only.

I tried using this conditional as per the Xenforo 2 conditional statements (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conditional-statements-for-xenforo-2.5795/)

HTML:
<xf:if is="$template == 'forum_list'">
     Show content...
</xf:if>

I tried using the above conditional in cxf_welcome_notice template but it does not work. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong. That template already has a conditional for showing to guests only and I have tried using the conditional on it's own next to the guest conditional and also using the "OR" syntax and adding it in with it as well. Neither methods work.

I'm not quite sure why or if the conditional is wrong. I remember in the past this worked for me but recently it does not work at all.

I simply want the welcome notice to display on the forum_list only. Any ideas?

Nevermind @BassMan I just realized it's because it was a widget and I had inserted a custom widget key into the page_container was the only reason the conditional didn't work. Since I was using absolute positioning on the widget to get it to be full width and display below the header I was able to simply remove the widget key and select the position forum_list_above_nodes and it worked no problem. Glad I figured it out. Thanks.

Great thanks, Purchased the full subscription!
Do you know how I can have the image resize adjust when the browser is smaller?

Thanks, Brian

Top Bottom