[cXF] Thread snippet

[cXF] Thread snippet [Paid] 1.1.4

No permission to buy (€18.00)

BassMan

Thanks @BassMan for the update. is it possible to choose which kind of preview for widgets , example : show first post preview on thread list, but last post preview on recent posts?

is it possible to choose which kind of preview for widgets , example : show first post preview on thread list, but last post preview on recent posts?
Yes, you can choose first post for instance on forum view and what's new page, but last post on New posts and New threads widget. All four positions have separate settings for snippet length, first/last post etc.

I like this concept - one suggestion, though it's likely too big to easily implement... make it so the user can disable it if they don't want to see them? Maybe in preferences. The reason being is that some forum purists who use our site won't want this but many will enjoy it. I would love to appease both groups.

Also, is it possible to enable it for some places but not others? Like widgets but not the main thread list?

Last edited:
This is game changing. The What's New page now operates like the live feed I have on our VB site, I'm so happy I stumbled across this. But I echo the above as well - allowing the individual user the option to disable would be huge.

I like this concept - one suggestion, though it's likely too big to easily implement... make it so the user can disable it if they don't want to see them? Maybe in preferences. The reason being is that some forum purists who use our site won't want this but many will enjoy it. I would love to appease both groups.

Also, is it possible to enable it for some places but not others? Like widgets but not the main thread list?
Just curious, is this something you would be willing to do?

1. Is there a switch to disable the preview at all?
2. It would be noce to have an optional text for first post/last post like "Last post:";

I just want to switch off the preview in thread list, but use your functions for news ...
So it would be nice to have another switch like "kill preview here at all" // instead of changing the template like we do now.

Top Bottom