[cXF] Thread Information Blocks

[cXF] Thread Information Blocks [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)
I have installed the add-on and configured user group permissions as instructed. However, I don't understand why I don't see any changes?

Screenshot 2023-06-12 221524.webp

Attachments

• TODO-2029.webp
    TODO-2029.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
Go to Options age for this add-on and select the forum nodes where you want to show this.

The add-on works very well! Thank you so much. It has the option of None, but does it not have the option of all nodes?

So, every time there is a new node, it will need to be adjusted again?

BassMan updated [cXF] Thread Information Blocks with a new update entry:

• NEW: in question type nodes the unsolved/solved field is displayed (check the screenshots below)
  • NEW: option to remove the thread description under the thread title

< in question type nodes an extra field is displayed: unsolved >
View attachment 287077

... and solved:
View attachment 287078
(if you click on the View solution link it takes you to the solution post)

Read the rest of this update entry...

BassMan updated [cXF] Thread Information Blocks with a new update entry:

• added new phrase for Prefix (check add-on phrases)
  • prefix field now shows also if there is no prefix with an option to edit the thread (if the user has permission)
  • added thread status field
  • added custom thread fields
  • added thread title
  • added three useful icon buttons for Profile info (visible to all), Account details (visible to thread starter and staff) and Moderator menu (visible only to staff)

[ATTACH type="full" width="248px"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Was wondering if if was possible to add a toggle funtion. I currently like how my threads look, but adding this feature will change the look of the page. I was just thinking if a member really wanted to know this information, would be possible to add a toggle feature?

These blocks are useful more for staff members who would like to see the user information instantly (i.e. on support forums). If they are hidden behind the toggle, I don't see much point in using it at all.

These blocks are useful more for staff members who would like to see the user information instantly (i.e. on support forums). If they are hidden behind the toggle, I don't see much point in using it at all.
I understand now, and thank you for explaining.

Top Bottom