[cXF] Sticky Sidebar

[cXF] Sticky Sidebar [Paid] 1.9.4

No permission to buy (€18.00)
I can't access your site for some reason. In that case, just delete lines 54 and 55. Clear the cache of your browser.

Oh yes I'm sorry, we did a DNS change and it's still propagating. Maybe you can see it now. Anyway, deleting lines 54 and 55 does not seem to work :-/ I mean, the sticky effect is still enabled in the frontpage.

Now I can access your site. As said, delete lines 54 and 55 (where you see EWRporta_articles_index).

Clear the cache. Let me know when you'll remove it so I can check. Also, make sure you're editing the right style.

I've just realized that I don't see that because I'm using an older version of this addon. I got it free from your website, didnt know it was a paid addon in fact. I'm purchasing it now so I get the latest version! (BTW, can I get an invoice for it?)

I'm sorry, I'd swear it was an official addon (from a website called xenvn). It was 1.8.6. I've just paid it and I'm just installing the latest version.

I'm sorry, I'd swear it was an official addon (from a website called xenvn). It was 1.8.6. I've just paid it and I'm just installing the latest version.

No, that site is redistributing pirated addons. I would suggest uninstalling any addons you acquired from there and delete the associated addon files. I would also hire someone to audit your files to ensure you didn’t upload any nefarious files from installing pirated addons.

I've installed it, but I don't see EWRporta_articles_index in those lines. These are the lines 54 and 55 that I see here:

<xf:if is="property('ss_xfrm_cat_view')">[data-template="xfrm_category_view"] .p-body-sideNav,</xf:if>
<xf:if is="property('ss_xfrm_resource_view')">[data-template="xfrm_resource_view"] .stickySidebar,</xf:if>

Maybe you have some outdated templates, check it first. Then find EWRporta_articles_index in the template (2 lines) and delete them.

Yes, it was an outdated template. Didn't know how to fix it, so I've simple copied the template from your templates.xml file and pasted in on the xenforo template. Works like a charm now, thank you so much!

I'm sorry about the piracy issue, I didn't know it was a pirate website (arrived there through google looking for "sticky sidebar xenforo").

Top Bottom