[cXF] Push Notifications Notice

[cXF] Push Notifications Notice [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy (€18.00)
@BassMan

What happens if a user clicks "Ask me another time"? I assume it'll ask them again in the future, but how is this determined? Is there a time period we can specify?

How about if they click "Never ask again"? How does it prevent the prompt from coming up?

@BassMan

What happens if a user clicks "Ask me another time"? I assume it'll ask them again in the future, but how is this determined? Is there a time period we can specify?

How about if they click "Never ask again"? How does it prevent the prompt from coming up?
Works exactly how XF typically handles it.

The buttons and overlays are just a better design as with the "enable" button, you can make it a call to action with a brighter color, hopefully improving the members choosing to enable alerts so they return more often.

The only thing I see this add is a settings button, to which I disabled, allowing them to pick on the spot which alerts to receive as opposed to updating it in their profile.

I'm sure I saw somewhere this addon being used, but there was an audible 'pop' sound when the toast/push notification appeared on site load. Is this possible? :)

@BassMan just installed this on my site, and it works beautifully! I would like to know if it is possible for you to phrase the add-on though? I have a fair number of users using other languages, and I would like to translate the notice for them as well.

Thanks in advance for the great work here again!

@BassMan just installed this on my site, and it works beautifully! I would like to know if it is possible for you to phrase the add-on though? I have a fair number of users using other languages, and I would like to translate the notice for them as well.

Thanks in advance for the great work here again!
Do you have in mind the front end? The front end is already phrased because it is using the XF push notification notice.

Top Bottom