[cXF] Logo in Navigation

[cXF] Logo in Navigation [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy (€18.00)
BassMan updated [cXF] Logo in Navigation with a new update entry:

• XenForo 2.2 compatibility update

Note: you'll find two ZIP files when downloading. One for XF 2.1 and one for XF 2.2. Please, make sure to use the right version.

XenForo 2.2 is currently still in beta stage and it is not recommended to use it in production, but if you'd like to install the add-on on your test forum to check it out, now you can. This add-on may get another compatibility update before the XenForo 2.2 "gold" release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@BassMan The logo on navigation seems to be aligned vertically at bottom? How can I change it to vertically center? I checked the source it mentioned the class "cxfLinSmallLogo". How do I make changes to it?

@BassMan The logo on navigation seems to be aligned vertically at bottom? How can I change it to vertically center? I checked the source it mentioned the class "cxfLinSmallLogo". How do I make changes to it?
Is there any way I can see this on a live site? You can PM me.

@gogo
If you're using it as logo only in sticky navigation, use this:
Less:
.p-navSticky.is-sticky .cxfLinSticky {
    line-height: 20px;
}

Adjust the value for your needs.

For small logo height use this code:
Less:
.p-navSticky .cxfLinSmallLogo img {
    max-height: 20px
}

You'll need to play around with this code too.

Can help more if I can see this live.

I have this running on two forums.

On one, it would be nice if the option < different logo in sticky navigation (optional) > would apply to the navigation menu when it's at smaller viewports instead of the default as well.

Top Bottom