[cXF] Login or Register on thread view

[cXF] Login or Register on thread view [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy (€12.00)
Excellent! Found this login widget on IPB and I like it a lot!

I'm not able to rate it because I have a custom version.

Yes, you can download previous version from history tab (on customizexf.com) or update style property for Font Awesome icons.

Okay thank you. By the looks of it you need to purchase the entire package for $7 a year correct? There is no way to only download and pay for just this particular plugin?

Thanks for your time.

Okay thank you. By the looks of it you need to purchase the entire package for $7 a year correct? There is no way to only download and pay for just this particular plugin?

Thanks for your time.
Correct, that add-on is in Pack A for $7 a year.

Just once, but like said on the overview page on cXF: For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.

So, donations are welcome, but not mandatory.

Hello,

I have purchased this and gone through the typical Xenforo addon installation procedure however when I am in my ACP and clicking "Install" I receive the following error.

The following errors must be resolved before continuing:
  • This add-on cannot be installed/upgraded because 28 files are missing.

Any advice?

Sorry, issue resolved. My error. Needed to include the "Bassman" folder, not just the addon folder.

Thanks for your work on the plugin. Works perfectly 10/10.

BassMan updated [cXF] Login or Register on thread view with a new update entry:

• XenForo 2.2 compatibility update

Note: you'll find two ZIP files when downloading. One for XF 2.1 and one for XF 2.2. Please, make sure to use the right version.

XenForo 2.2 is currently still in beta stage and it is not recommended to use it in production, but if you'd like to install the add-on on your test forum to check it out, now you can. This add-on may get another compatibility update before the XenForo 2.2 "gold" release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there anything that needs to be configured with XF 2.2? It no longer shows under thread view (when visiting thread as anonymous guest)...

No, it works with the latest version as it should. Bit it will not show up if you have activated Write before register.

Top Bottom