[cv6] Node Icons & Tools

[cv6] Node Icons & Tools 1.3.2

No permission to download
Hi Hoffi, thanks for this great extension, I have a problem I'm trying to use with the theme https://xenforo.com/community/resources/shades-of-grey.5812/ and it doesn't work when I select the image option, only the icon font works.

What can I do ?
Let me take a look into that addon. I assume one or more template mods need to bit aligned to the theme.

Edit: @Alyen For me all types works in that free style. Can I take a look into your forum? You can drop me a conversation with details.

It seems that there is something from ThemeHouse or similar installed, which changes a lot around the nodes, also the display type.

I am afraid with my changes for the images won't work properly on an easy way with that changes, sorry.

This could be a conflict with the [TH] Nodes add-on by ThemeHouse. This does the same, but the options are a little bit difficult.

Yes it was a problem with the ThemeHouse add, I have removed it and it is working normally, thank you very much to both of you.

Ive problems with some Awesome Icons like linux, git ....

I can choose them and they are shown in the admin area and in the node overview

1629618125469.webp

1629618164150.webp

But they won't show in the forum itself.

Same with a custom png image.

1629618258876.webp

Usually this belongs to Style Changes or other AddOns.
If you send me a link to your Forum I can take a look.

Usually this belongs to Style Changes or other AddOns.
If you send me a link to your Forum I can take a look.

It was another addon:

Can someone please tell me how can I eliminate the opacity for node icons of nodes that doesn't have any posts inside?

@Hoffi Love the add-on, works great! However, one thing, how do I adjust the opacity for read/unread nodes? I'm using custom PNG node icons and although the opacity works, it is barely noticeable. Thanks!

Top Bottom