XF 1.5 Customized Statistics

Xyphien

Untitled.webp

I completely forgot how to do this. Can someone tell me how to do this, I saw a post on it a while back, and now I cannot find it to save my life :/

*Adding the images, etc.*

Update: I found it.

Last edited:
Hi @Xyphien , can you say where you found this? Thanks!
I couldn't re-find the post. I did find the code in my old archive however.

Templates > forum_list

After: <!-- block: forum_stats -->

Before: <!-- end block: forum_stats -->

I simply replaced that whole code with the code below. You also need some icon thing that everyone knows about, but I recently found out about. If not you can probably just edit it and add manual images :)

But the code I used was:

Code:
<div class="section">
            <div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
                <h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
                <div class="pairsJustified">
                    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt class="fa fa-comments fa-2x Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase discussions}"></dt><dt> {xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="messageCount"><dt class="fa fa-comment fa-2x Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase messages}"></dt><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt class="fa fa-users fa-2x Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase members_count}"></dt><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="latestUser_tvttime"><dt class="fa fa-user-plus fa-2x Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase latest_member}"></dt><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
                        <dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
                    <!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>

Top Bottom