XF 1.2 Customized Components Extension

Amaury

Couldn't think of a good title to explain this, but I think my explanation below is crystal clear.

Now, I know that to see a list of what you've customized, you can go to Customized Components. However, say I go around through all style properties and set their text color to be controlled by @contentText on half and @mutedTextColor on the other half.

If I wanted to go back later and change those that were being controlled by @contentText to be controlled by @secondaryDarker, is there a search I could do that would show me only style properties using @contentText somewhere in them (whether it's the text color, the background or the border)?

Another example is when editing fonts. If I'm starting a style from scratch and want all font to be Impact, for example, is there a search I could do that would show me only style properties with specified font in the Font Family box?

In both examples, this would make it so I don't have to go around to each of the individual style properties trying to look for what I need.

I keep notes of all Style Properties I have changed.

Since Customized Components already does that, though, what kind of notes do you take? Like, do you write down, "I have the text color of the buttons being controlled by @secondaryDarker" or something like that?

That's a good idea, though! I could note which style properties have a defined font family in them so I don't miss them and end up with inconsistent font families when making my styles.

Top Bottom