1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Customizable Application/Request Form(s) add on.

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Clovis, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Clovis

Clovis Member

I'm looking for an addon with which you can create built-in (pop up or within a page) application/request forms. When a user fills out a form, possibility to add multiple questions, drop downs, text, short answers ect. Once the forum has been filled in, have the option of it being posted to a forum as that user or PM'ed to a certain group/member.

The closest thing I could find was: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/staff-application.1285/
    This has limited functionality, is (very) outdated, and not customizable.

Such a plugin would help out greatly and I think would make a popular addition to XenForo.

Thanks,
    Clovis

2. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

3. Clovis

Clovis Member

4. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

Clovis likes this.
  5. Clovis

Clovis Member

This, unless your XenForo budget isn't composed of Bigmacs! But of a very very small amount of money (which was all used up buying XenForo).

6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Well on the flip side to get a plugin custom made, it would cost far greater than $25. The one @xf_phantom and the one you mentioned in the opening post are the only form type plugins that I know of.

7. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

It's worth every dime. I purchased a multi-site license due to how much could be done with the add-on.

Clovis and xf_phantom like this.
  8. Clovis

Clovis Member

Just one question, I know I should ask on the Recourse page, but does it support Prefixes?

9. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Not currently, and I'm not sure if they intend to add it.