Custom Username Icons - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

great addon :) i have found a possible bug though, when you set the user group to a icon and colour that works and in the permissions you set it to change icon only so far so goodm but when the member changes there icon the colour of the icon does not stay the same

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).webp
    Screenshot (26).webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 13
great addon :) i have found a possible bug though, when you set the user group to a icon and colour that works and in the permissions you set it to change icon only so far so goodm but when the member changes there icon the colour of the icon does not stay the same

Not sure I got what you meant.

Can you be more precise please ?

I have a usergroup called premium.

I've set the permissions for only the icon they can choose.

The colour is set at yellow. They can't change this.

When the premium member changes there user icon it also changes the color of the icon from yellow to the above picture.

Basically, the usergroup stuff is :
  • default icon / color if user hasn't changed, if he changes in his usercp then it's changed
  • icon / color for user that don't have the permission to change in usergroup permissions
So I'd say it's as designed. Not what you were expecting?

Okay let me try explain better. The pictures below with the yellow dimand icon. These users have permission to change the icons. But not change colour. I want that to stay yellow.

When the user changes there icon it also removes the yellow colour. You will see in the other images.

Is there a way when a user changes there icon for the colour to stay as the yellow when set in the permissions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-04-41.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-04-41.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-04-16.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-04-16.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-03-43.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-03-43.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-03-31.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-23-03-31.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
No because there is no distinction between can edit icon and can edit color, would need separate permissions.

Could add that to a latter version.

Clément

when upgrade finish, all preview setup are gone from personal details

What have you done exactly ? An uprade or removal and install of the new version ?
There is no reason for previous setup to have disappeared with an upgrade.

But perhaps you meant that the modification isn't possible from the user personnal details ?

Getting this error in the error log? Any idea what it means

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-31-10-42-33.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-31-10-42-33.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2015-08-31-10-44-27.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-31-10-44-27.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
Allan updated Custom Username Icons - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Bugs fixed - 1.2.3

Corrected bugs :
- Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$redirectType [librabry/ThemesCorp/CustomUsernameIcons/ControllerPublic/Account.php]
- Undefined variable: user [librabry/ThemesCorp/CustomUsernameIcons/ControllerPublic/Account.php]
- Undefined index: join [library/ThemesCorp/CustomUsernameIcons/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom