1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Custom Username Icons error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ŽivaAkcija, Aug 18, 2015.

1. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

got this error after upgrade to 1.5 how to fix it

#0 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
    #1 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
    #2 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
    #3 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', Array, 2)
    #4 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(563): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
    #5 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(103): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
    #6 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/*******/AdvancedRules/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
    #7 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): *******_AdvancedRules_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
    #8 /home/alejaserija/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /home/alejaserija/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}

array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(34)
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

2. ŽivaAkcija

and broke my forum

3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That does really explain the error, it is just the stack trace. Other than that, does it work with add-ons disabled.

4. ŽivaAkcija

i disable add on but still recieve error

5. Jeremy

You still haven't provided the error for anyone to be able to help you.

6. ŽivaAkcija

Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'last_post_user'

7. ŽivaAkcija

i disable all add ons and now got access to index page, but how to fix it?

8. Jeremy

It is likely the ******* add-on, you will need to seek support from them.

9. ŽivaAkcija

10. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If you look in your stack trace you provided
    you will notice that it is calling *******'s Advanced Rules... try disabling THAT one and see if it works. Or see if there is an update.. you will have to go to his site for support (if it's still there) as he's not on here much due to his history of issues. He hasn't been line here sine 04/2015.

It may very well be that add-on is not 1.5 compatible (it has been known to happen).

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  11. ŽivaAkcija

all ******* plugins works fine advanced rules also works fine

12. ŽivaAkcija

only when enable custom user icon error shows again

13. ŽivaAkcija

and shows this error

Code:
    Server Error
    Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'last_post_user'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
        Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
        Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
        Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
        XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 563
        XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 103
        XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 12
        WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
        XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/alejaserija/public_html/index.php at line 13

14. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Than you have to ask in the Thread of this add on.

15. ŽivaAkcija

i allready do this

16. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

So you have to wait.
    Someone else except the developer of this add on can't answer your question.

Only give you the advice to disable it till the issue is solved.

17. Tracy Perry

it may "work fine".. but it may also conflict with another add-on now that there have been changes. That does sometimes happen.

18. ŽivaAkcija

like i said so error shows only when enable custom user icon plugin, even when disable all ******* plugins

19. Tracy Perry

Then you have resolved what the problem is.. so you need to address the issue through the author of that add-on.
    I don't see that you have posted the issue to the discussion topic if it is the custom icon add-on by ThemesCorp.
    I did see some posts similar to that last error you showed in that discussion topic.
    Custom Username Icons - ThemesCorp.com [Paid]

20. ŽivaAkcija

i posted on they forum and put ticket