XF 1.4 Custom user fields

AppleAndMango

I've figured out how I can create custom user fields though is there a way I can choose fixed options for a field?

The vegan forum I run you have an option to choose your diet though a lot of members are entering lots of different terminologies for their diet "vegan plus eggs" or "vegetarian plus meat" I think a few forum members need to research veganism or vegetarianism before setting their custom field so I'm wondering if the stock software supports a feature where I can manually add options to this custom field so they have a choice to choose from rather than entering what they want.

Thanks!

Under the first tab creating a new field you should see these to choose from...

View attachment 104626
It's one of the last 4 options you want which allow for single or multiple choice answers.

You can enter your fixed options for members to choose from on the Options for Choice Fields tab. In the General Options tab you can specify if you want the field available on the registration page, whether it is required etc.

It's one of the last 4 options you want which allow for single or multiple choice answers.

You can enter your fixed options for members to choose from on the Options for Choice Fields tab. In the General Options tab you can specify if you want the field available on the registration page, whether it is required etc.

Got it, cheers ;)

Top Bottom