1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Tweet button with Data count?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by bogus, Jun 3, 2011.

1. bogus

bogus Guest

Hi everyone. I am working since a few days now on a custom Tweet button.
    I am having problems with Thread Titles in Tweets and do not find anything about the data-count Bubble whether it is possible for a custom button... Maybe anyone can help me with that?

Thats the customized Tweet Code i am working on from the share_page Template.
    As you can see i use js to get the Tweet as a popup instead of a new page which is, in my opinion, more comfortable.
    Code:
                    <div class="tweet-share_custom">
                        <a href="javascript:tweetPopup('http://twitter.com/share')"
                            data-count="horizontal"
                            data-lang="{xen:helper twitterLang, $visitorLanguage.language_code}"
                            data-url="{$url}"
                            {xen:if {$thread.title}, 'data-text="{$thread.title}"'}
                            {xen:if {$xenOptions.tweet.via}, 'data-via="{$xenOptions.tweet.via}"'}
                            {xen:if {$xenOptions.tweet.related}, 'data-related="{$xenOptions.tweet.related}"'}>{xen:phrase tweet}</a>
                    </div>
    Thats the tweet after my custom coding. Missing Threadtitle and via @brainlag_eu
    Unbenannt.jpg

And thats what it should look like (comes from the original code in share_page)
    Unbenannt.jpg

Appreciate every help