Duplicate Custom Trophy - Award trophy for posting in a specific Forum/subforum/thread

ravenge

Hi,

Pretty new to xenforo, just recently started getting familiar with it in the past 3 weeks and I'm really enjoying the platform.

One feature I particularly like is the trophies. One area trophies falls short (as some have already discussed) is customization.

The first area that could be improved, as already posted is the ability to manually create and assign trophies to a user: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/suggestion-manually-award-trophies.3239/

The second area, that I would really love to see implemented is the ability to award a trophy for making a post in a specific forum/sub-forum or thread.

To give an example, my board has an introduction forum to allow new users to say hello and familiarize themselves with how our forum runs so that they don't immediately jump in and start spamming the board which tends to frustrate regulars. As an incentive, I would like to add a trophy for posting in the Introduction forum.

Once they post in the Introduction forum, they should get a trophy such as:

You have been awarded a trophy!
You made an introduction!
(it's nice to make friends)

Thats my 2 cents, is anyone else on board?

Cheers,
ravenge

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom