XF 1.4 Custom Title Color

Craig

Hello to all.

I am wondering it there is a way to change the color for the Custom Title font, if so how?

Well, the class for that area is .xenOverlay.memberCard .userInfo h4, so that might get you started. It's just a matter of making so a different color shows only for those with custom titles.

You may be able to do it with conditionals. It's not explicitly in the guide, but you may be able to get on the right path with @Brogan's Conditional Statements resource.

I asked a similar question once, but that was regarding adding color to user titles in general. I vaguely remember @Chris D answering that, but I can't find the thread.

This set of guides will help in identifying the templates/CSS you need to change in order to change the text colour: How To...

Well, the class for that area is .xenOverlay.memberCard .userInfo h4, so that might get you started. It's just a matter of making so a different color shows only for those with custom titles.

You may be able to do it with conditionals. It's not explicitly in the guide, but you may be able to get on the right path with @Brogan's Conditional Statements resource.

I asked a similar question once, but that was regarding adding color to user titles in general. I vaguely remember @Chris D answering that, but I can't find the thread.
Thank you both so very much.
Hopefully I can figure it out. Just upgraded to 1.5.

thanks again!

Top Bottom