Custom thread field extension addon needed

Stuart Wright

Hello folks,
I'm inviting a coder to contact me about creating an addon to extend the custom thread field functionality in Xenforo 2.1:

1. Addition of a new field type : Display Text. Entered by admin in the custom thread field edit page.
display text field.gif

2. Addition of a new display position Before Title. If this field is included in the post, it goes above the message text.

3. A multi-select drop-down list of prefixes. When one or more prefixes is selected, the field is only displayed in the form and in the post when the relevant prefix is used.
1.webp
In the form, changing the prefix displays or hides the dependent fields accordingly:prefix dependent.gif

4. Two checkbox options (in General options) Display on Form and Display in Post. So fields can be displayed either on the form, in the post, or both (see screen capture above).

All this functionality is currently available at AVForums when someone creates a classifieds advert.
(It's using a custom thread fields addon for Xenforo 1 which has not been released as a Xenforo resource.)

The problem here is that I need this done in a week.
Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom