Style Custom Template - Downloads Page (Paid)

gabimolocea

Hello,

I need someone experienced with xenForo to build a custom page for me. I want to build a page where you can download resources similar to xenForo's Resources page.
The layout should contain the following components like in this website https://freebiesbug.com/psd-freebies/
------------------------------------------
Resources Page
Left sidebar with categories and subcategories also I must be able in my backend to edit/add/delete categories and subcategories
Content area to contain latest resources in case that you didn't select a category. Each item should have image, title, category(s) and on Hover to see text description over the image.
Pagination at the bottom
-----------------------------------------
Resource Page
Title, category(s), hero image, description, additional images, additional text if I want to add and Download Button.

Also, to be able to upload resources you should have permission granted for that. I need an additional permission to be created which can be added to a specific role or to a specific user.

I can design the UX in case that you need additional info.
Thanks!

This is a paid job. Let me know your prices in private.

Hello,

I need someone experienced with xenForo to build a custom page for me. I want to build a page where you can download resources similar to xenForo's Resources page.
The layout should contain the following components like in this website https://freebiesbug.com/psd-freebies/
------------------------------------------
Resources Page
Left sidebar with categories and subcategories also I must be able in my backend to edit/add/delete categories and subcategories
Content area to contain latest resources in case that you didn't select a category. Each item should have image, title, category(s) and on Hover to see text description over the image.
Pagination at the bottom
-----------------------------------------
Resource Page
Title, category(s), hero image, description, additional images, additional text if I want to add and Download Button.

Also, to be able to upload resources you should have permission granted for that. I need an additional permission to be created which can be added to a specific role or to a specific user.

I can design the UX in case that you need additional info.
Thanks!

This is a paid job. Let me know your prices in private.
We just started a conversation with breakdown of your requirements. Please have a look so we can start further discussion.

Top Bottom