Fixed Custom reaction image not updating properly

tomnjerry74

I'm not sure if this is a bug. This occurs for me with all addons disabled and using the default theme.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Use a custom reaction.
  2. Remove the custom reaction by clicking it again. (Don't simply change it to another one without first removing it)
  3. Choose a different custom reaction
  4. The chosen reaction uses the default "Like" reaction image and title color instead of its own
  5. Upon page refresh everything is resolved
Please see this video to help understand:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This does not happen between any of the six default reactions, only custom ones.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.8).

Change log:
Fix an issue with the wrong reaction sprite displaying when switching between reactions on different sprite sheets.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.8).

Change log:

There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.
Has this been resolved? My original reaction was a thumbs up...I changed it in the backend but on the frontend it still shows the thumbs up. When you click it to see all the possible reactions the correct reaction displays.

Top Bottom