XF 1.5 Custom Popup Menu

RichardKYA

Hello,

I need some help with a custom popup menu that I have added to posts and profile posts. They work fine, but the issue I am having is with overlays, because the menu stays open and depending on the z-index, the menu either stays below the overlay, which is a problem when the profile post overlay pops up....

...this is with z-index at 9999

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 12.59.58.webp

...as you can see, the menu is behind the overlay and if I change z-index to 99999, it moves to where I need it to be....

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 13.01.23.webp

...but then, the problem changes, because with it at 99999, it now gets in the way of other overlays, as an example, when editing a post...

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 13.04.23.webp

...now, admittedly, this isn't such a problem when on a desktop because you can click away anywhere on the overlay and the menu will close, but on mobile devices, this doesn't work, the menu just stays open because it covers the majority of the overlay and it's impossible to click away from the menu.

I've tried this in css...

Code:
.Menu {z-index: 9999}

.xenOverlay .Menu {z-index: 99999 !important}

...but that doesn't do anything.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could this to work? Maybe, with some js to close the menu when a menu link is clicked or something? Any input would be appreciated :)

Thank you

Top Bottom