******* - Custom Node Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Custom Node Style - This addon will bring many ways to replace a node icon for each forum.

INFORMATION:
This addon will bring many ways to replace a node icon for each forum.

FEATURES:
- Supported 3 ways (Upload icon / Insert icon URL / Insert Font Awesome class) to custom node icon.
- Ability to set node icon back to default.
- Ability to set node icon size.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

Read more about this resource...

@Solidus

We received a review from you and We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Could you please tell us your issue ? As we saw at your review, we think your issue come from cache or cookies. Please try to hard refresh your browser and check again.

Best regards,

******* updated ******* - Custom Node Style with a new update entry:

15/08/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added feature to set icon for Node Link Forum.
- Added feature to set icon for Node Page.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having an issue where when I try to set the icon to url or use file uploaded they just keep reverting back to default when i save the node :/

Also getting this when trying to delete an icon:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method *******_CustomNodeStyle_Model_Icon::deleteIconForum() in C:\server\www\frustratedgamers.com\library\*******\CustomNodeStyle\ControllerAdmin\Forum.php on line 68

I'm having an issue where when I try to set the icon to url or use file uploaded they just keep reverting back to default when i save the node :/

Also getting this when trying to delete an icon:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method *******_CustomNodeStyle_Model_Icon::deleteIconForum() in C:\server\www\frustratedgamers.com\library\*******\CustomNodeStyle\ControllerAdmin\Forum.php on line 68
I get also errors when I try to set icons to link forum.
Unknown column 'brcns_url' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom