XF 1.5 Custom Field & Ribbon

Zachary Ball

6627627157684224.webp

Okay, so on the left hand side we have the "SXS Team" which is a custom field. I am trying to find an addon or simple piece of style or code that would allow me to put within a banner ribbon such as the ones within that postbit. Currently I am using "User Rank Images" for the banners and it only allows user groups to display in those. That is the same situation with "User Rank Ribbons" add-on as well. Is there anything I can do or put toogether where i can design or place custom fields within a ribbon?

Or am I looking at making custom coding?

You could create user groups for each of the SXS teams (which you could use purely for styling purposes if you wanted). You could then create user group promotions, each based on the Custom User Field. You could then presumably use the User Rank Image and User Rank Ribbons with these groups.

interesting... The only thing that possibly won't work with this would be the admins and mods. They would have to have those user groups and would not be able to have a team.
Why wouldn't they be able to be in a team? Users, including mods and admins, can be in as many user groups as you require.

Top Bottom