Custom Dev

Harrison V

Hey All. I am looking for a designer to assist in developing some add ons for my forums, and then allowing me to put them on the forums for free. I know there are already some add-ons like this, but I still am wanting to get my own made/configured. One being a GameServer addon, where we can show the stats of any game server (We put in the ping port and IP, and maybe some other stuff). Then also another add-on for a referal system, that users can refer other people using a special generated link, then it shows on their profile how many users they have referred, and with that they can get a reward (By PMing an admin asking). Also maybe a cool spam addon. Let me know. Thanks!

Hey All. I am looking for a designer to assist in developing some add ons for my forums, and then allowing me to put them on the forums for free. I know there are already some add-ons like this, but I still am wanting to get my own made/configured. One being a GameServer addon, where we can show the stats of any game server (We put in the ping port and IP, and maybe some other stuff). Then also another add-on for a referal system, that users can refer other people using a special generated link, then it shows on their profile how many users they have referred, and with that they can get a reward (By PMing an admin asking). Also maybe a cool spam addon. Let me know. Thanks!
http://xenforo.com/community/forums/custom-service-development-requests.69/

^ This (link) is where you would be better off finding people willing to work for you or hire.

Top Bottom