1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom BBCode

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by Enguerran A, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

I would like to create a bbcode that would display informations relative to Esport but I have a lot's of differents criteria and my lack of knowledge isn't allowing me to manage what I want to do.

Due to the fact that English isn't my native language it will hard for me to explain what I want to do si I will show you a picture.

I already created the smileys for logos and flags (I think I'll Proceed that way given the fact that I think there is an easy way to do what I want) but I don't know how to do have the text inside vertically aligned. How do you think I have to do to have something like that.

I would also use this bbcode in an other way, to have every text after the first logo to be also vertically aligned. I wanted to use line-height because every logos will have the same height but it appears that using it will also modify logos :/

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014