Add-on Custom Add-on Request: Live Voice Chat [Paid]

MarenLBC

I would like to know the level of effort and price associated with building an add-on that integrates Mumble into Xenforo. Mumble is an Open Source, Low Latency, High Quality Voice Chat. Description of Mumble: https://www.mumble.info/

Overview
A Mumble Server will be spun up and our Xenforo board will serve as the frontend/interface. Users will be able to select the Voice Chat option as a Thread type and the ensuing thread will be the access point for Users to join. Mumble needs to be completely transparent to the users, meaning that, the experience should appear as a native xenforo experience (No wrappers). When users click into a Voice Chat thread they should be automatically authenticated into Mumble and should be presented with the list of users speaking.

Basic Requirements
  • User Permissions
    • Admin/Moderator: Ability to Mute/Unmute, Kick, and Ban Users across all Voice Threads
    • Thread Starter: Ability to Mute/Unmute and Kick Users in Threads they started.
  • Channel Viewers: There should be a live list of channel viewers in the thread (I can supply design). A User should be able to see users add and drop in real-time.
  • Ability for users to see each others Mic Status (mute or unmute)
  • Visualiser animation per user that moves as a user speaks
  • Prompt for unregistered users that says they must sign up to participate
  • Ability to customize interface text in Xenforo Phrases
  • Ability to administrate in Xenforo backend
  • Custom icon display on discussion list form Voice Threads
  • Widget that displays top 10 Voice threads
  • All elements responsive
Mumble Documentation

Mumble | Mumble Server Scripting

Mumble is a free, open source, low latency, high quality voice chat application.
www.mumble.info
www.mumble.info

3rd Party Applications - Mumble Wiki

wiki.mumble.info

Mumble

Mumble is a free, open source, low latency, high quality voice chat application.
www.mumble.info
www.mumble.info
Please let me know what additional data you need or if you would like to see wireframes.

Top Bottom