XF 2.2 Custom add-on has 3 files w/ "Unexpected contents" and rebuild does not fix those


Well-known member
For some reason, my custom add-on has 3 files with "Unexpected contents". I have tried the rebuild function but it does not resolve it. I think this may have happened when I accidentally replaced the add-on when I 'Installed/upgraded from archive'. No idea if that was what messed it up since I build the add-on just before I did that so it was the latest files.
Unless you have the original files, it's not possible to fix it. You'd need to rebuild it using the XenForo Dev Tools.

Edit: maybe someone knows if by manually editing the hash file would work, then it would be a possibility.
Top Bottom