1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom ACP

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Business Coach, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Business Coach

Business Coach Active Member

with brand removal are we allowed to remove references to xenforo from ACP?

2. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member

ive spent the last 5 minutes trying to think of a good reason to do that.

3. Business Coach

lol - think harder....some people resell sites and services...same reason to have the xen footer removed

4. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member

its ironic that you need to ask how to modify the acp, considering youre positioning yourself as as a 'service reseller'.

5. Business Coach

I guess I asked improperly....i have corrected my original statement, even though I am sure they would have known what I meant (and they would not have had to spend 5 minutes to think of ONE of a dozen reasons why one would want to do it)-- and for the record I am not positioning myself as a xenforo service reseller

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The branding option does say "all pages."

http://xenforo.com/purchase/

> Branding Removal - $250
    > This allows you to remove the visible XenForo copyright notice from all pages.

7. Business Coach

Jake, yes, I know, thanks... keep in mind I am a IB vB transfer...so things that would seem obvious, are not always so....like my"owned" or "lifetime" licenses :)