Cannot reproduce cursor disappear after typing some words on iphone

realaqu

Affected version
a few user reported that when composing a message, sometimes the cursor automatically disappeared whey they typing, have to tap the editor again to resume the post, this happens on iphone 6 plus, iphone 7, iphone 7plus, on safari broswer, just wondering any walk around to solver this issue?

I use iOS to post here fairly extensively and haven't seen this (I've been keeping an eye out for it, since I first saw this report open). There's also been no other reports of this.

Is this something you can personally reproduce? Can your users still reproduce it? Can you attempt to produce it in our "Test messages" forum just to rule out any sort of customisation issue? One or two of your members are more than welcome to register here and post some test messages if they wish.

As a side note, the only other thing that could be useful is if any of these users are running iOS 11, it would be great if they could use the built in screen recorder to capture this issue being reproduced, or at least come up with some text-based instructions on how to reliably reproduce it.

Top Bottom